During this uncertain time our customers’ health and wellbeing is our highest priority. We’ve added additional safety measures to protect our employees and you during your continued service. To reduce risk and spreading of COVID-19 and to comply with federal, state and local regulations please be advised:
- Our staff is accustomed to working solo in the great outdoors each day to treat area lawns, so the recommendation for social distancing by the CDC will be easy for us to maintain.
- We will discontinue knocking on doors and hanging invoices on the door for the time being. Alternatively, we will email your invoice titled After Service Summary. As a reminder you may always view your account, pay your bill, schedule services, or contact us online through our “My Account” service at www.nutrigreentulsa.com
- We are still happy to answer any questions you may have by email or phone call. You can always reach us at 918-844-0043 or email@example.com, and new for this year, we are also available by webchat at www.nutrigreentulsa.com.
- To increase access and directly contact your Route Manger, we supplied company cell phones new this year. We hope that you find this convenient and a way to overcome missing in-person contact with your Route Manager. To call or text a Nutri-Green Pro directly please contact the office at 918-844-0043 for their number.
- We are running on normal business hours at this time. Should you have concerns regarding our services, we’re here to support you and offer flexibility to reschedule at your convenience. We encourage you to contact us at 918-844-0043 if you have questions or do wish to reschedule.
As the seriousness of this virus increases, all of our employees have been instructed to follow the CDC’s best practices, including frequent handwashing, limiting proximity to sick individuals, and being aware of your own symptoms. We encourage you to do the same, so please review the most up-to-date information here.
Finally, our hearts go out to all those affected by coronavirus. Please check back for regular updates from us as we navigate this evolving situation and thank you for being a part of our Nutri-Green family.