What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Tulsa
The struggle is over if you’ve exhausted your time and money trying to get your lawn to live up to its potential. Let us help you make your dreams a reality — giving you the beautiful, lush lawn you desire! Here at Nutri-Green, we believe that having a gorgeous landscape you can be proud of should be easy and painless. That is why our services are aimed at giving you a healthy and lush lawn without the hassle. Our 7-step program includes:
- Free initial 21-point lawn inspection
- Lawn fertilization
- Exceptional customer service
- Recurring treatments
- And more!
Recurring Treatments Keep Your Yard Healthy
It’s not enough to just provide treatments for your lawn once. Keeping your yard looking great all year requires frequent, recurring treatments. Our monthly services will get your landscape up to par as soon as possible with services such as lawn fertilization. With these treatments, your lawn will maintain the health and vitality it needs to thrive all year long.
Your Local Office
Your Lawn Deserves a Certified Professional
At Nutri-Green, we strive for the best products, customer service, and a team of professionals. After undergoing rigorous courses and training provided by distinguished universities, colleges, and programs, our team of experts has demonstrated hard work, persistence, and a desire to be one step ahead of the industry curve at all times.
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed - 100%
As your local experts, we are your one-stop shop for all of your needs. Our highly trained team will provide you with state-of-the-art treatments and exceptional customer service that you can trust. We are so confident that you will love the results of your treatments that we guarantee them 100%, meaning we will re-treat your lawn at no cost if you are unhappy with the results.
Weed Control in Tulsa
Who wants to spend hours under the hot Oklahoma sun pulling weeds all day? At Nutri-Green, we offer weed control so you can let professionals take over your hard work! Our weed control is specifically designed to combat the toughest types of weeds in all of Oklahoma. These weeds are resilient, but our highly trained weed control experts know how to eliminate them most effectively. Our weed control in Tulsa consists of:
- Pre-emergent weed treatments to protect your yard from a future invasion of weeds.
- Post-emergent weed control to eradicate any and all weeds currently on your lawn.
- Recurring visits so you can have a weed-free lawn all year long.
Lawn Aeration in Tulsa
Do you see brown spots in your yard, or is your grass not growing anymore? It's time to aerate your lawn! Aeration is vital for a healthy lawn as it improves how nutrients, oxygen, and water flow to the roots of your grass. We offer two different types of aeration in Tulsa, depending on what works best for your landscape:
- Core Aeration: this is performed to break up the soil compaction that happens over the course of the year to allow proper circulation and nutrients to reach the roots. Healthy roots are key to getting a thick blanket of grass!
- Liquid Aeration: this process will take the battle against thatch a step further! As the name suggests, the liquid treatment goes deep into the ground, covering 100% of your yard and loosening the soil to give your lawn the ultimate breathing room. Not to mention, this treatment is odor-free and environmentally friendly!
Strengthen Your Lawn with Seeding
Once we’ve given your lawn the air and nutrients it needs, our lawn technicians will seed your refreshed landscape with our specialized mix of seeds. The seeds will quickly begin to fill in bald spots and patches throughout your yard. To ensure you get fast results, we also provide lawn fertilizer and a thorough maintenance guide for lasting results. Finally, we do a follow-up inspection to ensure everything looks good. When you partner with Nutri-Green for seeding in Tulsa, you will experience:
- Deeper, stronger roots that promote new growth
- A thick, protected lawn to defend against weeds
- Peace of mind knowing your lawn is properly cared for in every season
Lawn Disease Control in Tulsa
If patches of your lawn have started to look sick and damaged, it may be a result of lawn disease. When diseases infiltrate your lawn, we recommend taking action sooner rather than later to prevent them from causing further damage. Our lawn disease control treatment utilizes the best prescriptions that aid your lawn in regaining its health. Our disease control services treat some of the most common ailments that affect Oklahoma turf including fairy ring, brown patch, dollar spot, and more!
Restore Your Lawns Health, For Good!
When faced with a disease-infested lawn, it is always best to call in a professional. Lawn disease identification can be a tricky task because many share common symptoms, resulting in the misdiagnosis and mistreatment of your lawn. After years of researching, we are able to determine the type of disease, where it is coming from, and the best methods for treatment. With our lawn disease control services, you can rest assured knowing your lawn is in the most qualified hands.
Our lawn disease control in Tulsa always include:
- Perform a thorough, free inspection of your lawn.
- Identify the disease (or diseases) affecting your turf.
- Develop an effective treatment plan to eliminate the disease.
Tree Care in Tulsa
Healthy, well-maintained ornamentals don’t just look good—mature trees and shrubs can raise the value of your home by as much as 20 percent! So why would you trust your tree service to anyone but the experts? At Nutri-Green, our carefully honed 6-step tree service process and deep root fertilization program distinguishes us from the competition.
With tree service in Tulsa from Nutri-Green, you can expect:
- Spring feeding to help your ornamentals recover from winter and foster healthy new growth.
- Young foliage treatment to protect against insects and diseases.
- Maturing foliage protection to maintain the health of well-established plants.
- Hot weather foliage protection to prevent withering and dehydration in the summer months.
- Late summer foliage protection to prepare new growth for the onset of cold weather.
- Fall and winter protection to protect your trees and shrubs from springtime infections of overwintering insects and fungi.
- 100% satisfaction or we’ll re-treat!