What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Perimeter Pest Control in Owasso
When pests invade your property, it can be hard to feel comfortable in your own yard. Nutri-Green’s perimeter pest control in Owasso can restore your peace of mind, keeping lawn pests off your property all season long.
At Nutri-Green, we take great pride in giving our customers the excellent service they deserve. For more than 15 years, our highly trained technicians have kept Owasso yards pest-free, using eco-friendly products that won’t harm your family, pets, or the environment. Being a locally owned and operated company, we deliver only top-quality lawn care and pest control services.
Save $25 Off Your First Service
The best way to prevent a pest infestation in or around your home is to keep them away from your property in the first place! When you sign-up for our perimeter pest control program, you will receive $25 off your first service. Our outdoor perimeter pest control treatments in Owasso protect your family from nuisances like:
- Yellow Jackets
- Pill Bugs
- And more!
Your Local Office
Enjoy Your Yard, Worry-Free!
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your lawn has an extra layer of protection against pests. When you choose Nutri-Green to address your perimeter pest control needs in Owasso:
- We send a friendly and highly-skilled technician to inspect the exterior of your home.
- Your technician will use effective products to treat your property’s exterior, destroying existing infestations and preventing future pest problems.
- We return to treat the perimeter of your home every 30-45 days from April to October to ensure pests stay away from your property all season long.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Excellent customer service is our top priority. That’s why we stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you experience any issues after we’ve treated your home, we’ll address them right away. And, if you’re still not happy, we’ll refund the cost of your last treatment! Experience the difference of our Tulsa pest control today.
Mosquito Exterminator in Owasso
With the warm weather in Owasso also comes the urge to spend more time outdoors. Unfortunately, it also brings mosquito season. Not only are they pesky annoyances, their troubling presence goes beyond itchy bumps on your skin. As known carriers of harmful diseases like Zika, West Nile Virus, and Malaria, it’s important to take preventative measures and keep them from agitating your yard and family. That's where Nutri-Green comes into the picture with our mosquito control in Owasso!
Our mosquito control options are designed to eradicate adult mosquitoes and their eggs, so you can have peace of mind knowing they won’t return! We offer 3 options for mosquito control in Owasso to best suit your needs:
- Barrier Protection Plan: This treatment kills insects on contact and puts an end to breeding cycles. We work with you to arrange multiple treatments from April to October, establishing a protective barrier around your property.
- Lawn Guard Protection Plan: This cost-effective treatment plan is perfect for families tired of getting bitten while trying to enjoy the outdoors. This solution for mosquito control in Owasso protects you and your loved ones from mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks all season.
- Special Events Protection Plan: This convenient plan ensures mosquitoes don’t put a damper on your outdoor special event. This Owasso mosquito control plan includes two treatments, providing for extra safeguarding during your event.
Information At Your Fingertips
When you trust your perimeter pest control in Owasso to Nutri-Green, we want you to know where you stand every step of the way. That’s why we give you access to a personalized online account, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our technicians update your account with their findings and the status of your treatments, so you can be sure we are meeting our commitment to keeping your home pest-free.
Flea and Tick Exterminator in Owasso
Enjoying your yard is one of the great joys of owning a home. There’s one problem though: fleas and ticks enjoy your yard just as much as you do. If you have tall grass, excessive leaf litter, or stacked firewood, it’s possible that you’ve got a sizable population of fleas or ticks as well. The Exterminators at Nutri-Green have protected Owasso residents from fleas and ticks for more than 15 years, and we’re ready to do the same for you today. When you choose Nutri-Green, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection of your property, conducted by one of our professional exterminators to identify where ticks and fleas are hiding and breeding.
- A flea and tick treatment plan customized to your needs, ensuring prompt and efficient results.
- The use of the highest quality flea and tick control products in the industry.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed - if pests return between treatments, so will we.
- And more!
Keeping Your Loved One’s Safe for 15 Years
Our expert exterminators provide simple steps to take to deter ticks and fleas from infesting your property:
- Rodent Control: Ensuring that your property is free of rodents is a sure way to prevent ticks and fleas from living in your yard. Rodents not only carry diseases of their own, but they can also carry ticks and fleas into your home.
- Regularly Trim Grass: Ticks like to hide in tall, grassy areas that provide them sufficient shade. Additionally, taller weeds or grass make it easier for ticks to latch onto passing animals or people.
- Maintain Yard Debris: Ticks prefer wet and shady areas, so bush trimmings or piles of leaves give ticks and fleas the perfect place to hide.
- Create a Barrier: Many ticks and fleas enter your property by traveling from forests or wooded areas surrounding your home. Create a barrier that will confuse and prevent ticks, such as gravel or wood chips.