Whether your lawn needs a total transformation or just an extra boost, look no further than our lawn care in New Tulsa! Our experts will create a plan that’s unique to your property’s needs and work hard to make your dream lawn a reality. With our proven 7-step lawn care program, you can expect:
- Free 21-point lawn evaluation, including a free pH test for your soil.
- Year-round treatment to keep your lawn looking its best.
- Pre-emergent applications to prevent unsightly weeds.
- Proper fertilization to promote strong roots.
- And more!
If you’re ready to get started, check out our lawn care plans below!
Our Lawn Care Packages
Our Economy/DIY Plan: 5 Treatments, Every 6-10 Weeks.Learn More
Our Hassle-Free Value Plan: 7 Treatments, Every 4-6 Weeks.Learn More
Our Advantage Plan: 8+Treatments, Every 4-5 Weeks.Learn More
Recurring Treatments for Year-Round Results
Here at Nutri-Green, we know that the secret to a great lawn is recurring lawn treatments. The longer between treatments, the more likely your lawn is to lose its vibrancy, be taken over by weeds, or experience another problem that leaves it looking lackluster. Additionally, your lawn’s needs change as the seasons do—what it requires in the spring is completely different than the fall. We’ve structured our New Tulsa lawn care to reflect this. By maintaining regular visits, we ensure that your yard stays healthy, green, and luscious all year long!
Get a free quote today!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We’re confident in our lawn care program, and we want you to be too! That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all of our services. If you are not completely happy with the service you received, all you have to do is give us a call! We’ll happily return to your home to make things right at no additional charge to you. After all, your satisfaction is our top priority!
Aeration and Seeding in New Tulsa
Is your lawn looking a bit tired lately? Perhaps you’ve noticed some thinning or brown spots where there were none, that watering isn’t having the same effect that it once was, or that it’s stopped growing altogether. If that’s the case, then your lawn could probably use a hand! When done in concert with each other, our aeration and seeding are precisely what you need to get your lawn back to peak condition.
In fact, our service is so effective that when you sign up, we’ll guarantee:
- Loosened soil in which your grass can grow easily.
- Increased soil oxygen and nutrient levels and improved access to critical water.
- A reduction in the levels of standing water on your lawn.
- A healthier plant from root to stem, which can resist pests and diseases and even outcompete weeds.
- Greater germination rates after seeding.
- The full, vibrant and healthy appearance that you want, when lawn aeration and overseeding are done together.
- And much more!
Whether you need conventional hole-punch aeration or our signature liquid aeration service, our lawn care technicians are here to give you the help that you need. So don’t let your lawn languish for another day and give us a call!