What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Bixby
At Nutri-Green, we know that having a lawn you can be proud of can be tough. That’s why our specially trained technicians will work with you to develop a plan unique for your lawn. Our lawn care in Bixby includes:
- A free, comprehensive initial lawn evaluation
- Recurring, seasonal treatments for year-round care
- Lawn fertilization
- Knowledgeable and friendly technicians on each and every visit
- And so much more!
An Eco-Friendly Approach to Lawn Care
As a locally owned company, we know the Bixby area. We also know that the safety of your loved ones comes first. With our eco-friendly treatments and natural lawn care, we are not only taking strides to protect the environment but to protect your family and pets as well. You can trust us when it comes to handling your lawn care in Bixby to give you a healthy lawn without harming you & your loved ones.
Your Local Office
Recurring Treaments for Year-Round Results
One-time treatments are for the other guys. All the research explains that one-time treatments just won’t cut it when it comes to caring for your lawn. Frequent and recurring treatments will ensure that your lawn stays free of disease, weeds, and pest infestations that could harm its health and beauty. Plus, your lawn adapts and changes with the seasons, so your lawn care should too. With our year-round lawn care in Bixby, your lawn will look healthy throughout all of life’s changes.
We Care More, Guaranteed.
Our lawn care technicians in Bixby know what it takes to make your lawn thrive year-round, so all you’ll need to do is sit back & enjoy the results! Our team of experts has demonstrated hard work, persistence, and a desire to be one step ahead of the lawn care industry curve at all times after undergoing rigorous courses and trainings provided by distinguished universities, colleges, and programs.
Weed Control in Bixby
The last thing a homeowner wants to see in their yard is weeds—especially after your regularly scheduled lawn care treatment! Unfortunately, weeds pop up in almost every yard. The good news is that Nutri-Green provides professional weed control in Bixby as an add-on to your lawn care program! Our weed control is the sure-fire way to ensure even the most common weeds are gone for good. Plus, hiring a professional weed control company means you don't have to be the one bending over in the hot Oklahoma sun! Who can beat that?
Our weed control in Bixby consists of:
- Pre-emergent weed control to protect your yard from future invasions.
- Post-emergent weed control to eradicate the weeds currently in your yard.
- Recurring visits to ensure a weed-free lawn all year long!
Aeration and Seeding in Bixby
One of the most important factors in the health and improvement of your lawn is aeration. Here at Nutri-Green, we offer two different types of lawn aeration in Bixby that will aid the enhancement of your lawn. Completed either in the spring or fall, depending on your lawn, aeration will help you get that lush lawn you’ve always dreamed of.
- Core Aeration: When we implement core aeration in your lawn, we will pull plugs of soil from the lawn to permit air, water, and important nutrients to reach the roots and promote growth. Even though core aeration seems to be a damaging process to your yard, it actually allows roots to grow stronger and breaks up soil which enables the necessary circulation of nutrients.
- Liquid Aeration: The purpose of liquid aeration is to cluster the smaller soil particles together, leaving extra room for air, water, and nutrients to circulate. In addition, this process removes sodium from the soil, enabling your lawn to efficiently collect essential nutrients.
Seeding Treatments That Enrich Your Lawn
When your grass is in a vulnerable state, our Bixby lawn care technicians will follow up our lawn aeration services with a comprehensive seeding treatment. This helps fight against grass reduction, weed invasion, and thinning. After lawn aeration, we will seed your lawn with our custom seed mixture which will take root rapidly and begin to fill out your lawn. After services are completed, we will return in 2 weeks to do a follow-up assessment of your lawn to ensure you are totally satisfied! Don't forget to add on our Bixby lawn fertilization service! Lawn fertilization in Bixby is the only wake to ensure your lawn grows into the lush lawn you dream of!
Lawn Disease Control in Bixby
When lawn disease or fungus strikes, you want to act fast. Here in Oklahoma, your lawn may fall victim to a variety of issues including brown patch, fairy ring, dollar spot, and other illnesses. Here at Nutrigreen, our QualityPro-certified technicians have the expertise to provide fast and effective lawn disease control in Bixby. Don’t let diseases ruin the lawn you’ve worked so hard to create. Call us today at [phone-number] and learn what we can do to protect your lawn.
A Healthy Lawn—Guaranteed!
Nothing ruins a beautiful lawn like discolored patches and unhealthy turf. As a locally-owned-and-operated business, your friends at Nutrigreen believe in providing you the best Bixby lawn disease control. When you partner with us for lawn disease control in Bixby, you can expect:
- A careful inspection of your lawn to identify the problem
- A personalized treatment plan to restore your lawn’s health
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee: if your lawn isn’t healthy after the first treatment, just let us know and we’ll be back in no time to make it right—at no additional cost!
Tree and Shrub Care in Bixby
Ornamental trees and shrubs add beauty and curb appeal to your lawn. However, they also require specific upkeep and nurturing. If you find yourself struggling to keep your ornamentals beautiful and full, there’s no need to worry - you can call the lawn technicians at Nutri-Green for expert help with your tree care and shrub care.
When you call Nutri-Green for tree care in Bixby, you’ll have access to many services:
- Fall and winter protection with dormant oil.
- Spring feeding for richer color and foliage.
- Foliage protection at all stages of the life cycle, from young to mature trees and shrubs.
- Hot weather foliage protection.
- Late summer foliage protection.
Protect Your Trees & Shrubs from Disease
Nothing wilts once-beautiful foliage like a disease. Recurring treatment from experienced lawn technicians can help you prevent tree diseases before they become an issue. If you notice your ornamentals in rough shape despite your attention and care, you may be dealing with shrub disease. Call in Nutri-Green experts: with our years of lawn care experience and customer service, we’ll help you diagnose the problem and nurse your trees and shrubs back to perfect health.