What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Sand Springs
Enhancing the health of residential lawns is our way of contributing to the preservation of beauty in our community. Locally owned and operated, you are not just another customer—you are our neighbor. With customer-first service and customizable plans, you won’t regret your decision to choose Nutri-Green for lawn care in Sand Springs. We have three lawn care programs that encompass the following services:
- Lawn Disease Prevention
- Lawn Pest Control Treatment
- Season-Specific Fertilization
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Aeration and Seeding
- Weed Control
- And much more!
Comprehensive Year-Round Lawn Care Services
With our expertise, no detail is left unturned. We make an effort to thoroughly understand your expectations, your lawn’s existing condition, and the care required to exceed your expected results. No matter the season, we will nurture your lawn back to optimum health with a comprehensive lawn care program. Our 7-step lawn care in Sand Springs includes:
- A free 21-point lawn evaluation
- A free soil pH test
- 2 spring-specific pre-emergent weed control applications
- 4 summer-specific weed control and fertilizer applications
- 1 cool-season pre-emergent weed control application during fall
Your Local Office
Weed Control in Sand Springs
No homeowner wants to find weeds in their yard. Not only are they unsightly, but weeds also take a toll on your grass. Weeds steal necessary resources like water, sunlight, and nutrients, leaving you with an unhealthy lawn. Rather than trying to tackle them on your own with ineffective store-bought products, trust our weed control in Sand Springs. We’ll do all the hard work for you to maintain your curb appeal while saving you time, energy, and money.
When you partner with Nutri-Green for weed removal, we will:
- Treat common weeds like dandelions, crabgrass, and henbit.
- Use an herbicide that’s effective but safe for your grass, flowers, and shrubs.
- Use pre-emergent solutions to stop weed seeds from ever sprouting.
- Send you after-service emails so you know exactly what happened.
- Schedule recurring visits throughout the year.
Aeration and Seeding in Sand Springs
Over time, it’s natural for the soil underneath your grass to become compacted, and nutrient-deficient, causing established turfgrass to struggle and new seed to not take. That’s where our aeration and seeding program comes into play. Our skilled and experienced Tulsa lawn care technicians will restore your grass to full health, keeping it that way for years to come!
A few benefits of lawn aeration include:
- Loosened soil, which will allow your grass’ roots to grow easily.
- Increased soil oxygen, water retention, and nutrient density.
- Reduced levels of standing water on your lawn.
- Fewer instances of lawn disease and fungus.
- An increased germination rate for new seed.
- A fuller, more vibrant appearance when aeration and overseeding are performed together.
- Healthier grass, which can resist and outcompete unwanted weeds.
- And much more!
Lawn Disease Control in Sand Springs
If you’re noticing atypical spots throughout your lawn—such as dead and bleached white circles, expanding circles, thin spots, and weed growth—it’s time to put up a fight against common season-specific lawn diseases and fungi. With Nutri-Green’s lawn disease control in Sand Springs, we’ll nurture your turf back to health and prevent recurring ailments. Our lawn disease control treats the following diseases:
- Brown Patch
- Dollar Spot
- Fairy Ring
- And more!
100% Guaranteed Lawn Fungus Control
When you choose to partner with Nutri-Green, you’re choosing to partner with the most trusted, certified lawn care technicians in Sand Springs. As a highly rated company with a 4.8 average rating on Google, we continue gaining confidence in our methods of care and our highly trained technicians. All of our services are backed by a total satisfaction guarantee. Whenever you’re left feeling less than 100% satisfied, we want to know about it! We’ll promptly return to your property and ensure you're happy.
Tree and Shrub Care in Sand Springs
Enhance the health and beauty of your trees and shrubs in Collinsville with our comprehensive care plan. Our services start with regular comprehensive inspections by our experienced technicians to detect early signs of tree diseases, insect infestations, or dehydration. From there, we take care of the following:
- Young Foliage Protection: Reduce the impact of early damage from pests.
- Maturing Foliage Protection: Safeguard strongly established trees and shrubs before the summer heat.
- Hot Weather Foliage Protection: Shield plants maturing in the hottest parts of summer.
- Insect & Disease Control: Prepare trees and shrubs for fall-feeding insects and existing plant diseases.
- Deep Root Fertilization: Keep your ornamentals healthy and resistant to stressors with our specialized applications.
- And more!
Enjoy increased real estate value, beautification of your property, shading and enhanced cooling, and more when you sign up for proper protection of your trees and shrubs. Get started with a free quote today!